6th SEPTEMBER FROM 7.00 P.M. TO MIDNIGHT
Enjoy a unique experience! On Friday 6th September it’s "Village Night”: the event that joins good wine and the overwhelming music of Giovanni Allevi.
For just one evening, the streets of the Franciacorta Outlet Village will host some of the Franciacorta’s finest products.
From 7 pm until midnight, at the 3 TASTING ISLANDS located throughout the streets of the Village you will be able to enjoy some of the finest wines from around thirty of the very best Franciacorta Consortium wine cellars.
Guests can participate in the tasting tour by purchasing:
SINGLE TICKET: 16€
- 3 tokens to be spent at the Franciacorta wine tasting islands (to be used at different tasting islands)
- 1 token to be spent for the accompanying appetizers which have been specially designed by the Village’s restaurants and bars
- a wine glass with the Franciacorta Consortium logo
- a wine glass sling
Please note: SINGLE ticket available in pre-sales at the Info Point (more info: +39 030 6810364)
COUPLE TICKET: 24€
- 4 tokens to be spent at the Franciacorta wine tasting islands (to be used at different tasting islands)
- 2 tokens to be spent for the accompanying appetizers which have been specially designed by the Village’s restaurants and bars
- two wine glasses with the Franciacorta Consortium logo
- two wine glass slings
Two edition news:
- a tasting island dedicated to the wines of the “Land of Fashion” territories (TICKET: 3€ for one tasting – 2€ deposit)
- an island where it’s possible to buy some Franciacorta bottle with a 10% discount
From 7 pm until 9 pm tastings will be accompanied by DJ-sets at the islands, while at 9 pm, in the central Square there will be a free concert by the famous pianist and composer GIOVANNI ALLEVI.
At the end of the concert and up until midnight, several DJ-sets will lead the closure of the stores until midnight. A unique opportunity to do shopping under the stars and to discover the new autumn and winter collections of our stores.
Entrance and concert free of charge.
We inform our visitors that, due to technical and security reasons, Friday September 6th from 8 p.m. we will arrange a security service at the entrances to the main square, since the event area can be entered only after the Village’s check controls.
Since the Village Square will be accessible from 8 p.m. to max. 3.500 people, the Security Staff will hand over numbered tickets, which must be kept for the whole duration of the event.
The access to the square with bulky objects and/or with any other dangerous objects will be forbidden.
All stores at Franciacorta Outlet Village will be open until midnight. Apart from the event area, the Village’s streets will be regularly accessible in order to grant the unique shopping experience linked to the event.
Piazza Cascina Moie, 1, 25050 Rodengo-saiano BS